Kihei Fourth Friday TownParty
“Kihei Celebrates National
Fitness & Sports Month”
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party on May 24, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Kihei Town will be celebrating National Fitness & Sports Month – wear your favorite team shirt! Live music by Visibly Shaken and Simply Twisted. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Bubbles, Face Painting and more.
· 5:50 – 6:00 p.m. – Hawaiian blessing and invocation by Cultural Advisor Kimokeo Kapahulehua
· 6:00 – 6:05 p.m. – Opening Announcements
Entertainment -Main Stage
· 6:05 – 7:40 p.m. – Simply Twisted
· 7:40 – 7:55 p.m. – “I Work I Sweat” –
presented by Maui Powerhouse Gym
& Zumba Maui
· 8:00 – 8:55 p.m. – Visibly Shaken
· 8:55 – 9:00 p.m. – Closing Announcements
Food Court Stage
· Joel Katz –Hawaiian Steel Guitar
playing for your dining pleasure 6:15-8:45
Big Mahalos to the organizations volunteering with us for May
Habitat for Humanity
Kihei Canoe Club
If your club or organization would like to participate please email us at email@example.com Aloha!
· The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. The popular Bubble Magic will be back, along with lots of Games and Activities. Highlights include DJ Dan Weisman.
· There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include: Fiji Indian Food, Tacos Maui 8th Wonder, Badua’s Catering, Stella Blue’s, Wow Wow Waffles, Cafe Carmen, Aloha Bars Maui, Al’s BBQ Pit, Maui Samosas, Shaka Pops, and more!
· There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Aunties Tropical Mini Donuts, Kinaola Grill, Osaki’s Ono Kau Kau, Keoki’s Taco Truck ,Gogi Korean BBQ, Surf Dog Coffee, Kihei Caffe, Kula Country Farms, and Jawz Fish Tacos.
· KM Custom AirBrushing, Can Do Synthetic Lawns, The Maui Cookie Lady,Maui Process Servers, 808 Safe House Locksmith, Nerium International, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, Myrna Ah Hee, Palapala Designs, Vintage Jewelry Maui, Kym Nicolas Designs, Maui Made Handbages (Kahele Maui), Maui Paintball, Maui Fine Arts, Europa Artisans, Mamala O Maui, Maui Dream Vacation Club, Wilikins Creative, Maui Juice Company, Island Trays, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC, Elements of U, Be Aloha, Big Beach Clothing, Big Sexy Clothing Co., Boobie Shack, LLC, Primitative Hawaiian Gyotaku, Salter, Elikapeka Designs, Aloha Maui Creations,
Embellished Memories Maui, Maui Ribbon Wands, SOS Enterprise LLC, Aspen Wallwork, Camrina Jewelry Designs, D-Creations, Jewels of the Sea Maui, Kanakala Pacific Trade, Kekaui Lani, Maui Mama Organics, Maui Mermaid Tears, Honi Designs, Hokulea Punkalicious, Adobo Loco, KZZ Enterprise, Maui Epicure,Shaka Pops, Trutti Frutti, Rotary Club, Kihei-Wailea, No Ka Oi Nut Company, JWelliver Books, Big Kahuna, Maui Dreams Dive Co, Maui Snorkel Charters, Mechanics of Healing, Pacific Rootz Tatau, The Gym Maui, and Hi-Tech Maui, Inc
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
· The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B & B Scuba, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Discount Plus, Endangered Pieces, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hairstyles by Noe, Hawaiian Cruisers, Howard Shimokawa, D.D.S., Hula Hogs, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Liberty Tax Service, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Pay Day Hawaii, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Sovola State Farm Insurance, Starr West Salon, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, The Last Resort, The Nail Shop, The Water Store, US Post Office, Valley Isle Management, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
· Community Work Day Program, Double Portion Banners and Decals, Habitat for Humanity, Maui Weekly, Pacific Wireless Communications, LLC, The Gym Maui & Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Ao‘ao Ona Loko I‘a Omaui, Azeka Shopping Center, The Accidental Consultant, Penny Palmer Photography, Fabiani’s, Hawaiian Moons Natural Foods, Hoopnatyze, Java Café, Kihei Ice, KONI 104.7 FM, KRe8ive Khaos, Maui Chamber of Commerce, Maui Police Department, MW Group, Ltd., Organize Your Life, Embellished Memories, and Jen Tempchin, Maui Realtor.
About Kihei Fourth Friday Town Parties:
Kihei Friday Town Parties are on the Fourth Friday of every month. Find us at www.kiheifridays.com, www.facebook.com/kiheifridays, twitter.com/kiheifridays and pinterest.com/kiheifridays/.
About Friday Town Parties:
Maui Friday Town Parties is an initiative developed by the Maui County Office of Economic Development to showcase our island’s historic towns and celebrate the unique nature of their businesses communities. There is a town party nearly every Friday of the month: Wailuku First Friday, Lahaina Second Friday, Makawao Third Friday and Kihei Fourth Friday.
For questions, contact the Maui County Office of Economic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808.270.7710. For media inquiries, contact Gilbert & Associates at email@example.com or 808.871.6230 ext 24.