Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Tis the Season for Giving”
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on November 28th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Come “Play in Kihei” and participate in “Tis the Season for Giving”. Entertainment by Maui Belly Groove, Music by Little Sister, followed by Maui’s own, FISH TANK. Ray Chavez will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great Holiday Shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Face Painting and more.
Alika Nako’oka will be performing in Food Court.
*Please bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
*Please bring donations for Needy Families for the Holidays – unwrapped gifts for Children, Teens, Adults and the Elderly! Tis the Season for GIVING!
Donations accepted at the Lokahi Giving Project Booth.
- 6:00 – 6:05p.m. – Opening Announcements by MC Ray Chavez
- 6:05 – 6:10p.m. – Opening blessing
- 6:10 – 6:15p.m. – Announcements by MC Ray Chavez
- 6:15 – 6:45p.m. – Belly Dancing by Maui Belly Groove
- 6:45 – 6:50p.m. – Announcements by MC Ray Chavez
- 6:50 – 7:50p.m. – Little Sister
- 7:50 – 8:00p.m. – Announcements by MC Ray Chavez
- 8:00 – 8:55p.m. – FISH TANK
- 8:55 – 9:00p.m. – Closing Announcements by MC Ray Chavez
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. Highlights include DJ Dan Weisman, NE Kine Entertainment Karaoke, Games, Balloons, Face Painting, Bubbles and Activities. Mahalo to Montessori Hale O Keiki and Kihei Charter School!
- There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include:
Sumo Dog, Donut Dynamite, Maui Cane Juice, Monsoon India, Maui Samosas, Hawaiian Moons, A & E Oriental Mart, Tacos Maui 8th Wonder, Al’s BBQ, Poi Mochi and Wow Wow Lemonade.
- There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Dibs on da Ribs,
Three’s, Horhito’s Tacos, Jawz, 808 Plates Maui, Tikiz Shave Ice, Kinaole Grill,
SG Funnel Cakes, 808 Street Grindz, and Milagros.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Icebar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Ono Gelato, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Roasted Chiles, Royal Thai Cuisine, Taco Bell, and Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Entertainment by Alika Nako’oka.
- 4 artwork, Tropical Lanes, Unusual Designs, Rotary Club of Kihei Sunrise Foundation, Hula Cookies & Ice Cream, Mechanics of Healing, Wanderlust, Morey Inc, Wailife, Rock N Soul, KZZ Enterprise, Hokulea Punkalicious, BLOO 808 (OOFOS Recovery Footwear, Skull, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC, Shaka Pops, The Maui Cookie Lady, Native Armor Clothing, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, Kahele Maui – Maui Made Handbags, Honi Designs,Sol Chiropractic, Bodhi Waves, Kanakala Pacific Trade, Wilikina Creative, Hawaii Blue, Boobie Shack, LLC, Maui Mermaid Tears, and D-Creations.
- Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B&B Scuba, Beauty Spa Maui, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Island Art Party, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Pay Day Hawaii, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm Agency, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, The Water Store, U.S. Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
- Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Maui Crush Soccer, Maui High School Key Club, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Azeka Shopping Center, Embellished Memories, Hawaiian Moons Natural Foods, Java Café, KONI 104.7 FM, Maui Police Department, MW Group, Ltd., Penny Palmer Photography, Soul Kitchen and Tri-Isle RC&D, and Two Mermaids on Maui, LLC.
About Kihei Fourth Friday Town Parties:
Kihei Friday Town Parties are on the Fourth Friday of every month. Find us at www.kiheifridays.com, www.facebook.com/kiheifridays, twitter.com/kiheifridays and pinterest.com/kiheifridays/.
About Friday Town Parties:
Maui Friday Town Parties is an initiative developed by the Maui County Office of Economic Development to showcase our island’s historic towns and celebrate the unique nature of their businesses communities. There is a town party nearly every Friday of the month: Wailuku First Friday, Lahaina Second Friday, Makawao Third Friday and Kihei Fourth Friday.
For questions, contact the Maui County Office of Economic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808.270.7710.