Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Kihei’s Spring Mele with Mele Pono & Dat Guyz”
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on April 25th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Enjoy Kihei Town’s “Spring Mele” with Maui’s own, Mele Pono as well as Dat Guyz. Comedian Chino LaForge will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Face Painting and more!
Bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
- 6:00 – 6:10 p.m. – Hawaiian blessing and invocation by Cultural Advisor, Kimokeo Kapahulehua
- 6:10 – 6:15 p.m. – Opening Announcements by MC Chino LaForge
- 6:15 – 7:30p.m. – Dat Guyz
- 7:30 – 7:40pm. – Announcements by MC Chino LaForge
- 7:40 – 8:55pm - Mele Pono
- 8:55 – 9:00pm - Closing Announcements by MC Chino LaForge
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. The popular Bubble Magic will be back!!! Highlights include DJ Dan Weisman, NE Kine Entertainment Karaoke, Games, Balloons, Face Painting, A Race Car Track and Activities. Mahalo to Montessori and Kihei Charter School!
- There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include:
Smoke 'n Spice BBQ, Donut Dynamite, Poi Mochi, T-Ann-J Catering, Sumo Dog, Fiji Indian,
Jah Dogs, Maui Tacos 8th Wonder, Monsoon India, Maui Samosas, Al's BBQ Pit, Hawaiian Moons, Wandering Wok, Maui Cane Juice, Badua's Catering, Wow Wow Waffles, 808 Plates, S & G Funnel Cakes, and Stew'z Maui Burgers.
- There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Horhito's Tacos, Jawz Fish Tacos, Dibs on da Ribs, Kula Country Farms, and Tikiz Shave Ice.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Ice Bar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Ono Gelato, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Roasted Chiles, Royal Thai Cuisine, Stella Blues Cafe, Taco Bell, and Vietnamese Cuisine. Entertainment by Andrew Molina.
- Maui Macaroons, Maui HS PTSA, Hawaii Blue, Mechanics of Healing, Maui Mermaid Tears,
Hokulea Punkalicious, Aspen Wallwork, Vintage Jewelry Maui, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, C Moore Glass, Kekaui Lani, Be Aloha, Frikum (Be Aloha), HI Minded Creations, Condominium Rentals Hawaii, Glee Associates, Stella & Dot, Fresh Local Product, Boobie Shack, LLC, Maui Roller Girls, Alex’s Value, Shaka Pops, CraeVita Designs, D-Creations, Kanakala Pacific Trade, Island Status, Back in Action Chiropractic, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC, Kahele Maui, Maui Made Handbags, Kenna Kai Jewels, Tropical Lanes, Manutea Nui E, Lako Kula Designs, Honi Designs, Shaka Movement, Native Armor Clothing, The Maui Cookie Lady, Unusual Designs, SOS Enterprise LLC, KZZ Enterprise, Maui Fine Arts, Maui Vintage (Kula Herbs).
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B & B Scuba, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Island Art Party, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Liberty Tax Service, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Pacific Lotus, Pay Day Hawaii, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm Agency, Marianne Curry, Agent, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, The Nail Shop, The Water Store, US Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
- Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Maui Crush Soccer, Maui High School Key Club, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Ao‘ao Ona Loko I‘a Omaui, Azeka Shopping Center, Penny Palmer Photography, Embellished Memories, Hawaiian Moons Natural Foods, Java Café, KONI 104.7 FM, Maui Police Department, Maui Weekly, Morey Inc., MW Group, Ltd., Tri-Isle RC&D, and Two Mermaids on Maui, LLC. Individuals from these organizations make up the Kihei Fourth Friday Committee which is 100% Volunteer.
About Kihei Fourth Friday Town Parties:
Kihei Friday Town Parties are on the Fourth Friday of every month. Find us at www.kiheifridays.com, www.facebook.com/kiheifridays, twitter.com/kiheifridays and pinterest.com/kiheifridays/.
About Friday Town Parties:
Maui Friday Town Parties is an initiative developed by the Maui County Office of Economic Development to showcase our island’s historic towns and celebrate the unique nature of their businesses communities. There is a town party nearly every Friday of the month: Wailuku First Friday, Lahaina Second Friday, Makawao Third Friday and Kihei Fourth Friday.
For questions, contact the Maui County Office of Economic Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808.270.7710.