Kihei Fourth Friday Town Party
“Kihei Celebrates Summertime”
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii – Come to the south shore of Maui for Kihei’s Fourth Friday Town Party on July 25th from 6 to 9 p.m. at Azeka Shopping Center – Mauka, the “heart and soul” of Kihei. Enjoy a night out as “Kihei Celebrates Summer” with The Haiku Hillbillys and Sunshine Garcia Band. Kathy Collins will MC. Enjoy food, art, crafts, and plenty of great shopping deals. Other highlights include the popular Keiki/Youth Zone, Games, Activities, Bubbles, Face Painting and more.
Bring a non-perishable Food Donation for The Maui Food Bank.
- 6:00 – 6:05 p.m. – Hawaiian blessing and invocation by Cultural Advisor, Kimokeo Kapahulehua
- 7:30 – 7:40pm. – Announcements by MC Kathy Collins – Main Stage
- 8:55 – 9:00pm - Closing Announcements by MC Kathy Collins
- The Keiki/Youth Zone provides a place for family-friendly activities and arts & crafts for children and teens. The popular Bubble Magic will be back!!! Highlights include DJ Dan Weisman, NE Kine Entertainment Karaoke, Games, Balloons, Face Painting, Bubbles and Activities. Mahalo to Montessori and Kihei Charter School!
There will be a large food court area with many local taste treats! Food Vendors include: Smoke 'n Spice BBQ, Donut Dynamite, Awaken Tea Kombucha, Jini's Curry, Cafe Au-Hoon,
Monsoon India, Maui Samosas, Al's BBQ, Hawaiian Moons, A & E Oriental Mart,
Stew'z Maui Burgers, One Love Maui, Wow Wow Waffles and Maui Cane Juice.
There will also be Food Trucks with great choices including: Dibs on da Ribs
Three's, Horhito's Tacos, Jawz, 808 Plates Maui, Tikiz Shave Ice, Pura Vida,
Kinaole Grill, SG Funnel Cakes and 808 Street Grindz.
- In Addition, Azeka Shopping Center has a variety of eateries: Coconuts Fish Café, Diamonds Icebar & Grill, HomeMaid Café, Izakaya Matsu, Java Café, Ono Gelato, Panda Express, Peggy Sue’s, Roasted Chiles, Royal Thai Cuisine, Taco Bell, and Vietnamese Cuisine. Entertainment by Joshua On Maui.
Tropical Lanes, Chris Wray, D-Creations, Honi Designs, Jonerz and the Sparrow LLC,
KZZ Enterprise, Lako Kula Designs, Maui Vintage (Kula Herbs), Opihi Maui, SOS Enterprise LLC, Unusual Designs, 808 Shells, Anita Johanssen, Argosy University, Back in Action Chiropractic, BKR Clothing LLC, BLOO 808, Boobie Shack, LLC, Cottingham Management,
Fitz – Politician, Friends of Terez Amato, Harmony Blue, Hawaii Blue, Hawaii Copters & Art,
Hawaii Fudge Company, Hokulea Punkalicious, Kahele Maui, Maui Made Handbags, Kanakala Pacific Trade, Keheana Crafts, Kihei Auto Sales, Marie Minichino – Politician, The Maui Cookie Lady, Mishni Bikini, Native Armor Clothing, No Ka Oi Nut Company, Rock & Vibe Jewelry, Salter, Tom's Barefoot Tours, Visionary Worlds of Sevan and Wilikina Creative.
Visit these fine Azeka Shopping Center Merchants:
The Maui Quilt Shop, AA Oceanfront Rentals, Ace Hardware, Bank of Hawaii, B&B Scuba, Blue Water Rafting, Cheryl Ayabe, Optometrist, Endangered Pieces, Enterprise Rent A Car, ERA Pacific Properties, Fortune Chiropractic, Hawaiian Cruisers, Island Art Party, Jonathan Thomas, DDS, Kaiser Permanente, Kihei Community Association, Kihei Orthodontics, Kihei Wailea Flowers by Cora, Maui Classic Charters, Maui Powerhouse Gym, Marielis Jepson, Psychologist, Pay Day Hawaii, ProArts Inc, Radio Shack, Snorkel Bob’s, Starr West Salon, State Farm Agency, Territorial Savings Bank, Tesoro Gas Station/ Mini Mart, The Water Store, US Post Office, White Pebbles and Zen Tattoo & Art Gallery.
Volunteers and Special Donations:
- Malama Maui Nui (formerly Community Work Day Program), Maui Crush Soccer, Maui High School Key Club, The Gym Maui and Sound by Superb Audio.
Special Thanks to: Ao‘ao Ona Loko I‘a Omaui, Azeka Shopping Center, Hawaiian Moons Natural Foods, Java Café, KONI 104.7 FM, Maui Police Department, Maui Weekly, Morey Inc., MW Group, Ltd., Penny Palmer Photography, Soul Kitchen and Tri-Isle RC&D. Individuals from these organizations make up the Kihei Fourth Friday Committee which is 100% Volunteer.
About Kihei Fourth Friday Town Parties:
Kihei Friday Town Parties are on the Fourth Friday of every month. Find us at www.kiheifridays.com, www.facebook.com/kiheifridays, twitter.com/kiheifridays and pinterest.com/kiheifridays/.
About Friday Town Parties:
Maui Friday Town Parties is an initiative developed by the Maui County Office of Economic Development to showcase our island’s historic towns and celebrate the unique nature of their businesses communities. There is a town party nearly every Friday of the month: Wailuku First Friday, Lahaina Second Friday, Makawao Third Friday and Kihei Fourth Friday.
For questions, contact the Maui County Office of Economic Development at email@example.com or 808.270.7710.